Implementation period: 01.10.2019 – 30.09.2021
Project number: 2019-1-PL01-KA201-065137Project description:
Rapid digitalization and Industry 4.0 processes, which we are now witnessing in many spheres of life (not only in advanced industry), has created a great challenge for educational systems and their most important representatives, teachers.
The Teacher 4.0 project concentrates on Industry 4.0 didactic competence of teachers of non-IT
subjects. This competence, due to development of technology, became the key competence in
The main objective of the project is:
- Extend and develop Non-IT subjects teachers competences needed for effective teaching in Industry 4.0 context;
- Support the implementation of Industry 4.0 didactic possibilities in primary and secondary schools programs.
- Strength the capacity of Non-IT subjects teachers to develop pupils’ critical thinking and creativity through integration of innovative approaches into teaching process.
In the course of the project, the project partners will develop two intellectual outputs:
- Enchiridion 4.0 for Non-IT subjects teachers
- 0 Lesson scenario video set
Teacher 4.0 demonstrates significant innovation, if compared to the previous projects, as it is designed for the new target group, non-IT subjects teachers, developing an innovative training course and guidance in terms of awareness and the ability to use Industry 4.0 possibilities in teaching. Teacher4.0 focuses on raising awareness and knowledge of this new concept and developing related skills.
Project website: https://teacher40.erasmus.site/
- Coordinator – ZESPOL SZKOL IM KS. DRA JANA ZWIERZA – Poland
- KAUNO RAJONO SVIETIMO CENTRAS – Lithuania
- AGRUPAMENTO DE ESCOLAS DE MOURE E RIBEIRA DO NEIVA – Portugal
- CWEP – Poland
- CASA CORPULUI DIDACTIC TELEORMAN – Romania
- LABC S.R.L. – Italy