Implementation period: 01.10.2019 – 30.09.2021
Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2019-1-RO01-KA204-063136
Nowadays, low level of digital competence, can leave a person at a disadvantage, not just on the labour market, but also in society at large. As such, there is a clear link between enhancing digital competence and efforts to create more inclusive and cohesive societies. Accordingly, both the adult educators and the job seekers need to develop their digital skills. A fundamental skill for any individual to perform well at the workplace and better integrate in the social and economic life of his/her community is also emotional intelligence. Self-awareness, self-management, motivation, empathy and social skills are now recognised as the factor behind personal and professional success.
The aim of JIMINY project is to increase the techniques of emotional intelligence, digital awareness and entrepreneurship lifestyle among the disadvantaged groups members and adult educators.
- O1: JIMINY Self-help Handbook
- O2: JIMINY Personal Trainer
- ADES – Curtea de Arges, Romania (coordinator)
- CWEP – Rzeszow, Poland
- SYMPLEXIS – Marousi, Greece
- Mindshift Talent Advisory – Lisboa – Portugal
- Valencia Innohub – Valencia, Spain
- CCS DIGITAL EDUCATION LIMITED – Dublin, Ireland
- LABC S.R.L. – Torino, Italy