Implementation period: 01.10.2019 – 30.09.2021
Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2019-1-PT01-KA201-060833
The Industry 4.0, and particularly technology of 3D printing (3DP) is entering schools curricula all over the world, and its potential is becoming widely recognized. Many teachers consider this innovation in the sector welcome and necessary, but they very often lack proper technical and methodological knowledge to embrace this new technology. In order to change this situation, the aim of the project is to improve the digital competences of teachers in relation to implementing of 3D printing in education.
This aim will be achieved through:
- developing 3DP Teachers’ Guidebook (covering case studies, lesson plans with 3DP, recommendations on possible implementation);
- developing 3D modelling course for Teachers;
- developing of online environment for teachers interested in applying 3DP solutions;
- initiating the network of 3DP teacher experts.
- teachers from secondary schools interested in innovations and development of their digital skills in teaching;
- students interested in new technologies and pursuing career in rapidly developing technology market;
- school managers/directors, officials responsible for education.
- 3DP Teachers’ Guidebook;
- Innovative Teachers Environment (ITE) – OER.
- Agrupamento de Escolas de Moure e Ribeira do Neiva – Vila Verde, Portugal (coordinator)
- Special Education and Guidance Services – Ankara, Turkey
- Fyg Consultores – Valencia, Spain
- SC Ludor Engineering SRL – Valea Adanca, Romania
- University Of Thessaly – Uth – Volos, Greece
- Cwep – Rzeszow, Poland
- Labc S.R.L. – Torino, Italy
- Szkola Podstawowa im. ks. Jana Twardowskiego w Nowej Wsi – Czudec, Poland