Implementation period:01-04-2021 – 31-03-2023
Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2020-1-IT01-KA226-VET-009004
The current COVID-19 crisis hit certain sectors very hard. One of these sectors is Small and Medium Sized companies around the world. The financial support provided, SMEs are in difficult situation. Now, more than ever they need well educated, skilled owners, managers and employees.
The aim of the DIGI4SME project if extending digital competences of VET trainers providing training to SMEs. The pandemic has taken away even the possibility of training as many training providers are not ready to provide education online. VET education, needs to be ready for delivery of high quality inclusive digital education.
– VET trainers with no or basic e-skills working in VET centres offering training on how to run a business effectively to SMEs
– employees of SMEs, learners of VET trainers who, through digital learning methods, will improve their e-skills and the skills needed for successful business operations.
The aim of the project is the improvement of e-skills of VET trainers and through this result other results will be achieved with regard to the impact on VET trainers as well as on other groups – employees of SMEs as well as stakeholders of the VET education area, participants and organisations.
There will be two main outcomes of the project:
- IO1 – Training needs detector
- IO2 – Electronic training course
- Diciannove Società Cooperativa – Coordinator (Italy)
- STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI (Poland)
- LABC S.R.L. (Italy)
- KAINOTOMIA & SIA EE (Greece)
- SC Ludor Engineering SRL (Romania)
- INSTALOFI LEVANTE SL (Spain)
- KRAJOWA IZBA GOSPODARCZA (Poland)